- United Way: United Way has a COVID-19 Community Economy Relief Fund that will be used to help with bills, rent, and food. You can also call 1-866-211-9966 and provide your zip code to be given a list of local agencies that are providing assistance.
- NAMI: If you are feeling anxious, angry, sad, or scared and need someone to talk to, please text NAMI to 741741 or call the NAMI helpline at 1-800-950-6264.
- Second Harvest: Please click here to view a list of all the local pantries and any adjustments they’ve made due to the current COVID-19 situation.
- MMSD: Schools are closed but MMSD will be providing free, nutritious meals for kids daily at sites around Madison. A take-home breakfast and lunch will be provided in pre-packaged paper bags at each drop-off site, once per day. Click here to view sites and times for pick-up.
- Charter Spectrum is offering 60 days of free internet access for college and K-12 students who do not have internet access during face-to-face class suspension. To enroll call 1-844-488-8395.
- Madison Resources for Impacts of COVID-19: Check out this Google doc to see a long list of resources available in the Madison area. Included in this list are places to make requests within the community, financial and rent resources, utility resources, food and home care resources, and much more.
- Wisconsin Public Radio: For updated information regarding the current COVID-19 situation, please click here.
- Public Health Madison and Dane County: For updated information pertaining to the COVID-19 situation in Dane County, please click here.
Join our mailing list
Use this form to join the UW Odyssey Project mailing list. Sign up to receive just emails, just print mailings, or both.