For help finding health coverage, medical services, pregnancy and parenting help, support for youth with special healthcare needs, call Well Badger Resource Center: 800-642-7837, 7am-6pm, Monday through Friday. You can also text (608) 360-9328.
Eviction Prevention Coordinated Entry: 608-257-0006 ext. 7
- Access assistance from several organizations with only one phone call
- Eviction Prevention CE services may include financial assistance, information about tenants’ rights, mediation, referrals to a lawyer through Legal Action of Wisconsin, and short-term housing case management.
List of subsidized housing options in Dane county, including contact info for each property and how to apply
- 615 E Washington, Office 201
- Walk in hours 9am-12pm M-F
- 1819 Aberg Ave.
- Walk in hours 8:30am-4:30pm on Thursdays
Dial 2-1-1 – a referral service that connects people to a variety of resources in Dane County
- Dane CORE cannot pay for cable, phone bills, capital expenditures, or homeowner mortgage payments
- processing time can take up to 30 days from the time an application is submitted for it to be fully processed
MG&E – Helpful Energy Links
Spring tips to save energy: https://www.mge2050.com/en/our-energy-use/tips-to-save-energy-this-spring
Behind on your bill? MGE can help: https://www.mge.com/customer-service/payment-and-billing/options/payment-arrangement