Thank you to all of our sponsors and partners for supporting our mission of breaking the cycle of generational poverty through higher education! With the help of those below, we are able to continue this important work and move forward in carrying out our mission.
- A Fund for Women
- American Family Insurance Dreams Foundation
- American Girl’s Fund for Children
- Brittingham Foundation
- Camara-Press Foundation
- CUNA Mutual Group Foundation
- UW-Madison Division of Continuing Studies
- Evjue Foundation, Inc.
- Kemper Knapp Bequest
- LLL Foundation
- Marguerite Casey Foundation
- MG&E Foundation
- MP Systems
- Oscar Rennebohm Foundation
- Pleasant T. Rowland Foundation
- Quarles & Brady
- Roots and Wings
- UBS Madison
- UW Credit Union
- UW-Madison Anonymous Fund
- UW-Madison Office of the Chancellor
- UW-Madison College of Letters and Science / Department of English
- AAUW Monona-Madison
- American Players Theatre
- Bethany United Methodist Church
- Boller & Vaughan
- Chazen Museum of Art
- Community Foundation of the Lowcountry
- Custer Plumb Financial Services
- Dale Heights Presbyterian Church
- Dane Arts
- FAITH Technologies
- First Unitarian Society
- Forest Foundation Inc.
- Friends of the UW Odyssey Project
- Fromm-Sarto Foundation, Inc.
- Future Foam
- Goodman South Madison Public Library
- Google Inc.
- Hooper Corporation
- Hubbard Avenue Diner
- InFaith Community Foundation
- Irwin A. and Robert D. Goodman Foundation Inc.
- J.H. Findorff & Son, Inc.
- JF Ahern Co.
- John W Thompson and Jane A Bartell Charitable Foundation
- Leadership Greater Madison Alumni Association
- Madison Community Foundation
- Madison Public Library
- Madison Rotary Foundation
- The Madison Opera
- Mohs, Widder, and Paradise
- The Moth Madison
- NAMI Comfort Systems
- New Glarus Brewing Co.
- Overture Center for the Arts
- Picture Salon
- Pieper Power
- Pines Bach
- Reach Dane / Head Start
- The Roger and Sherry LePage Education Fund
- Rose Cottage Florals
- Rotary Club of Madison West Towne-Middleton
- St. Dennis Lighthouse Ministries Inc.
- Strand Associates
- Strong, Beautiful, Intelligent Women (SBIW)
- Summit Credit Union
- University Bookstore
- The University Club – Madison
- UW-Madison 4W Initiative
- UW Adult Career and Special Student Services (ACSSS)
- UW Foundation
- UW-Madison Community Relations / South Madison Partnership
- UW-Madison Minority and Disadvantaged Program Fund
- UW Office of Child Care and Family Resources
- UW Office of Student Financial Aid
- UW Space Place
- Wisconsin Department of Corrections
- von Briesen & Roeper
- W.W. Norton & Company
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
Friends of the UW Odyssey Project
Board of Directors: Alison TenBruggencate (President), Pamela Gates (Secretary), Don Miner (Treasurer), Jean Feraca (Director), Tripp Widder III (Director and Development Chair)
Executive Director: Emily Auerbach
Advisors: Colleen Johnson, Kevin Mullen, Martha Taylor (Development Committee), Roberta Wang. We also thank Kelly Teelin of Michael Best & Friedrich for her generous pro bono legal assistance to Friends of UW Odyssey Project Inc.
Volunteer Tutors, Mentors and Counselors
Erik Beach, Kyrie Caldwell, Jennifer Espinoza-Forlenza, Julia Garrett, Chrissy Hursh, Stanley Jackson, Justine Jones, Alyssa Kenney, Colleen Larsen, Becky May, Mackenzie McDermit, Alex Mohney, David Mummy, Tom O’Connor, Cindy Poe, Carol Poore, Jen Rubin, Maria Sadowski, Mali Skotheim, Mary Smith, Lisa Steinkamp, Lindsay Woodbridge, Adelina Yankova
Join our mailing list
Use this form to join the UW Odyssey Project mailing list. Sign up to receive just emails, just print mailings, or both.